good bye spring term

It's official! I turned in my senior thesis project this morning. I created an illustrated street fashion series called Portland Folk, which ultimately became a blog, poster/gift wrap and zine.

brand book and zine

Our amazing instructor, Kate Bingaman-Burt even took a photo of our class. The instagram filter makes me look terribly yellow, though.. 

I'm on the lower left!

I'm wearing a dress from H&M. It's one of my favorites at the moment! After class, I picked up some packages in the mail...


I bought the bangles with a $15 inpink.com gift card from Tinacious Me. I won the OASAP cap-toe pumps from a giveaway on Dwelling and Telling. They are beautiful! Looking forward to wearing them out. :) 

In the evening I skipped my usual abs and arms class and instead used the elliptical while watching Food Network (of course) followed by a vinyasa yoga class. It was a nice change of pace. 

(commencement is this Sunday! eep!)

3 comments:

Lea said...

I went to H&M yesterday, saw that dress and thought of you! How much would you charge to illustrate Robert and I in Portland Folk style?? Our walls are so bare!

Sandra said...

You have such luck with giveaways!!

Alex said...

Loving the heels!!! How can I follow your blog, honey? I can't find the gfc button... :) lready following HelloCotton! X

Post a Comment