God Jul!

God Jul til alle sammen! (Norwegian: Merry Christmas to all!)

Christmas this year is a little strange for me - my parents are overseas visiting relatives in Laos, and my boyfriend is celebrating with this family in Norway. Good thing my younger brother is still here! :)

I thought I'd share some photos from a Christmas I spent in Norway two years ago. It snowed practically every day, but it was gorgeous. Hope I can spend Christmas there again next year!


Have you ever tried kransekake? It's one of my favorite things about Norwegian Christmas. Oh, and don't forget the jagermeister... ;)

Norwegian flags everywhere!

His grandpa, Svein. Gorgeous place, right?

Have you celebrated Christmas in another country before? I'd love to spend Christmas in Japan someday, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment