November 10, 2013: Bali, baby!

I just returned from a 10 day trip to Bali!


My friends Li and Miku, both of whom I met while studying at Portland State but are now living in Tokyo together, had their wedding there! It was incredible.


My fiance is currently with his architecture studio mates in India, and he flew to meet me in Bali. :)

I'm really glad I decided to bite the bullet and go. I was debating it for a while, especially because the travel time is 20+ hour each way and I wasn't sure if I could take time off work.

But everything worked out!

Thinking about writing some blog posts with travel tips in the future (what I usually pack in my carry on, etc). :-)

Have you been to Bali? What was your favorite part of it?
We spent some time in Jimbaran and Kuta. There were so many Australian tourists!

No comments:

Post a Comment