Good news: I'm starting next week!
Bad news: It's a 40 minute commute by train.
However, they are really flexible and laid back. I'm really excited to start. I'm hoping that doing an internship focusing more on craft will help me realize how I want to shape my portfolio.
Here is a photo I snapped of the exterior. There are a few interior photos on their website. :)
Here's what a little fold-out poster I brought to my interview. It contains a resume and a snippet of my work.
Now for some long overdue lovely links!
- DIY: House of Harlow inspired head harness
- I want all these Cartolina tattly!
- Recipe: miso tahini dressing
- Also: fresh ginger dressing
- Definitely making these coconut water ice cubes
- Recipe: roasted butternut squash mac 'n' cheese (raved about by The Realistic Nutritionist!)
- Macrame balloons would make sweet party decorations
Thanks for the comments lately. It's crazy to think that people look at my blog at all. Haha!