London

For the past week I've been in London with Joakim and his architecture studiomates. It's been great and very busy! There is so much to see and do, and overall the weather's been pleasant.

Oh, I also turned 23 yesterday :)
It's funny, earlier this year I never would have thought I'd be spending my birthday in London. Things just happen sometimes! I'm grateful for it.


The photo above was taken the night before my birthday, celebrating with some architecture students :) The bar we were at was having a 90s hip hop night! Great song selections, props to the DJ!

Things I've been up to in London, that I would also recommend to others...

  • shopping at Oxford Street (bought some things from Topshop and Zara)
  • London Zoo
  • Tate Modern
  • V&A museum 
  • British Museum
  • Barbican
  • Indian food! 
  • St Pancras railway station
Most of the museums have free admission as well. 
If you're going to be in London for a few days, I'd suggest buying a week long Oyster card, it will be transportation much easier! I especially loved riding on the double decker busses. :)

We are flying back to Denmark tomorrow morning. I will definitely visit London again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment